11.12.2006

I heart NY

The city in the fall is amazing, and I reveled in its beauty with David and Michelle on Thursday in Central Park, where we met for their engagement shoot. They are my favorite type of couple to photograph, which is to say that they'd do almost anything with no concern of getting dirty or being goofy. They were a blast and between their fun personalities and the myriad of colors, it turned out great.


Saturday was a special treat since I didn't have to leave the city, or even get in my car. We were shooting David and Julie's wedding at the Puck Building in Soho, which is just a quick cab ride from my apartment...lovely. The Puck is a great open loft space, so it leant itself to shooting details from many angles, which is always fun. Below are two versions of the same cake, and the photos look so different to me it almost seems like two separate cakes from two different weddings.




No comments: