10.17.2007

Ashley & Eric


Saturday's was a fun Connecticut wedding with the happiest bride i've seen in a while. i'll remember it for the distinct scent of Fall in the air, and the joyful surprise of seeing sara and scott barton, whose wedding i shot on june 24th of last year (special thanks to them for referring me to ashley and eric).

here's a photo devon took of me catching up with them, feeling the thrill and the rush i always get when couples tell me how happy they are with their photos. for me, there's nothing better than knowing that my work made it onto the fireplace mantle, the living room wall, the album on the bookshelf, and their memory of that day. it gives my job and my life meaning, and reminds me why i love wedding photography.











1 comment:

Traci Romano Events said...

Karen,

These pictures are amazing. You are so talented!